Effective date: 01 May 2019
Jedevienspopulaire.fr ("we", "us" or "our") operates the site web https://jedevienspopulaire.fr (the "Service").
The purpose of this page is to inform you about our policies regarding la collection, use and disclosure of personal data during de use of our Service, as well as the choices available to you regarding such data.
We use your data to offer you our Service and to improve it. By using Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the terms used in this politique privacy statement have the same meaning as dans terms and conditions of use available at https://jedevienspopulaire.fr.
- Service : Trade name not registered and non-contractual :JADEN Ltd
Address: 13 Av. Mal de Lattre de Tassigny 06130 Grasse, FRANCE.
SIRET: 81822518700025, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUR KBIS ON SOCIETE.COM
Directed by Mrs. LEBOURG Charlotte. If you wish to check the membership of our site (https://jedevienspopulaire.fr) to our company registered under the SIRET number : 81822518700025 you can write to us at any time by mail at the address mentioned on the references above, in order to receive a confirmation letter.
- Personal data Personal data is data relating to a person vivante who can be identified from the said data (or from other information se in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage data Usage data is the data generated par the use of the Service or its infrastructure, and collected automatically (example: the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your equipment (computer or mobile equipment).
- Responsible for data processing The data controller is the natural or legal person
qui determines (alone or jointly with others) the purposes
et how personal information is processed or must
- Subcontractor The term "Subcontractor" refers to any natural or legal person
chargée processing data on behalf of the person responsible.
We may use the services of several subcontractors to process plus efficiently.
- Person concerned (or user) The term "Person concerned" means any living person using notre service and concerned by personal data.
Collection and Use of Information
Types of data collected
We collect different types of information for various purposes, in order to provide you with our Service and to improve it.
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you ou to identify you ("Personal Data"). This personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to incluent :
- E-mail address
- First name and surname
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, postal code, city
Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal data to contact you et to send you newsletters, ou promotional marketing materials, or other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose to stop receiving some or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in each e-mail we send, or by contacting us.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This usage data includes information such as que the IP address of your computer, the type and version of the browser utilisé, the pages visited within our Service, the time and date of votre visit, the time spent on each page, as well as identifiers matériels and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and tracking data
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website
et and are stored on your equipment. Other tracking technologies used
incluent tags and scripts used to collect and track information,
et for analysis and improvement of our service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. However, refusing cookies may prevent you from d from using certain parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies used :
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to ensure the operation de our service.
- Cookies preferred. We use preference cookies to store your ainsi preferences as a number of parameters.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for de security purposes.
Use of data
jedevienspopulaire.fr uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To offer and maintain our Service
- To keep you informed of changes to our Service
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Service lorsque you wish to
- To provide assistance to customers
- To collect useful information and analyze it afin to improve our Service
- To control the use of our Service
- To prevent, detect and solve any technical problems
- To send you news, special offers and general information concernant other goods, services and events that we offer and qui are similar to those that you have already purchased or about which you vous is informed, unless you have opted out of receiving such information
Legal basis for the processing of personal data en under the General Rules for the Protection of Personal Data données (GRPD)
jedevienspopulaire.fr may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- We have to execute a contract with you
- You gave us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, subject to de your own rights.
- To process a payment
- To meet a legal or regulatory obligation
jedevienspopular.fr will also keep the usage data for d'internal analysis. Usage data is generally kept for a short period of time plus, except in cases where such data is used to enhance la security or to improve the functionality of our Service, and those where des legal obligations require us to keep such data for a longer period of time.
Your information, including your personal data, may
être transfer to - and store on - computers based outside your state,
province, country or other jurisdiction. Data protection laws may then
différer from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are based outside of France and choose de to provide us with information, please note that we transfer data, including personal data, to France for processing.
Disclosure of data
Disclosure as part of our legal obligations
Under certain circumstances, jedevienspopular.fr may be required to disclose vos personal data in order to comply with applicable laws or pour to respond to a valid request from public authorities (for example from a court or government agency).
jedevienspopular.fr may disclose your personal data lorsque, in good faith, it deems such action necessary for :
- Complying with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of jedevienspopulaire.fr
- Preventing or investigating possible wrongdoing liés to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or du.
- Protecting yourself from potential legal liability
The security of your data is very important to us, but remember qu 'no method of transmission or storage électronique is completely secure. While we strive to use all commercially acceptable means au to protect your personal data, nous cannot guarantee their absolute security.
Do Not Track signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). The Do Not Track is une preference that you can set in your web browser to inform les websites that you do not want your activities tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by going to Préférences or Settings in your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Règlement.
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have d 'a number of data protection rights. jedevienspopular.fr takes all reasonable and necessary measures pour to enable you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed of the personal data that we hold vous concerning you or if you wish to remove such information from our systems, please contact us.
Depending on the circumstances, you have the following rights regarding the protection of your data:
- The right to access, update or delete information nous has about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update ou request the deletion of your personal data from des account settings. If you are unable to perform these actions on your own, veuillez contact us for assistance.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplètes.
- The right of opposition. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at de.
- The right of restraint. You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of vos personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold vous about you, in a structured, machine-readable format and d 'current use.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to retirer your consent at any time when jedevienspopular.fr relies on sur to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to confirm de your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to contact a data protection authority concernant about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact the data protection authority compétente for your country if it is located within l 'European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third parties ("subcontractors"), companies or individuals,
pour to assist us in operating our Service, to operate
le Service on our behalf, to perform tasks related to the Service, or
pour to assist us in analyzing the use of our Service.
These third parties only have access to your personal data in connection with the tasks effectuées on our behalf, and are legally obliged not to disclose it ou use it for any other purpose.
We may use sub-contractors to monitor and analyse l'use of our service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google, which tracks and reports on website traffic at
le. Google uses the collected data
pour to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared
avec from other Google services. Google may use the collected data
pour to contextualize and personalize ads within its own
jedevienspopular.fr uses remarketing services to offer you des advertisements on third party websites after you visit our Service. We, and our subcontractors, use des cookies to inform, optimize and propose adapted advertisements à your past visits on our service.
- Google AdWords The Google AdWords remarketing service is offered by Google Inc. You have the option to disable Google Analytics for
les Display ads, or customize Display Network ads
de Google on the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the de Google Analytics disable add-on sur your browser - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. The opt-out add-on de Google Analytics prevents the collection and use of data utilisateurs by Google Analytics.
We may offer paid products and/or services within our Service. If this is the case, nous use the services of third-party payment organizations de.
We do not store or collect any information about your payment card. This information sont provided directly to our payment organizations, and their use est directly governed by the privacy policies desdits organizations. These payment organizations comply with the PCI-DSS standards, established par the PCI Security Standards Council, common structure à brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express et Discover. The PCI-DSS standards guarantee the secure processing of information de payment.
The payment agencies we work with are :
Links to other sites
Our Service may include links to other sites that we are not
responsables. If you click on a link to a third party site, you will be redirected to that third party site
de every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for le content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services.
Protection of children's privacy
Our service is not intended for persons under 18 ans ("children").
We do not voluntarily collect any personally identifiable information concernant persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian and learn that vos children have provided us with personal data, veuillez contact us. If we learn that we have collected concernant personal data from children without verifying the consent of their legal guardian, nous will take steps to delete this information from our servers.
This information will be communicated to you by email and/or by a prominent announcement
mise on our Service before the change takes effect,
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: Form to request access or deletion of your personal data